Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Adventurous Cruise

So this past cruise was probably my best one yet, as far as the teens go. They were quite wild and I probably could've found a cattle prod handy, however, they were a great group. One guy yesterday got up on stage in a dress, makeup, and pretty hair and sang, "Man I feel like a Woman." It was quite possibly the greatest thing ever. Also, he shaved his legs last night. Some people didn't even know he was a guy. Alot of guys dressed up like girls. WE were going to have a womanless beauty pageant. Everything was going great with the prep until one guy got injured and blood started gushing and all the kids began to freak out and call for me. So, I had to remain calm and collected while the kids are going ballistic. Anyway, all that got resolved and everything went somewhat back to normal, except I was a bit frazzled.

Anyway, overall the cruise went well. I made more friends and have been hanging out a great deal with one guy I met. We went into port together today. I have been trying to get online to post pictures but my laptop doesn't work well with ship internet. I get to get off in St. Kitts this week where they have free internet and I will post pictures then. Anyway, until then, peace, love, and vagabondness!!!

2 comments:

  1. So.. I just read ALL of your blogs and got all caught up on everything! I miss you terribly.. it was so convenient having you here to talk to when I needed someone to REALLY understand. I have to give that to you, you're definitely the most understanding person I know! Soo.. I got a new job at a clinic, and I'm working days now. No more night shift! And since I've had my weekends free, guess what I've gotten into? CHURCH! Are you proud or what? Guess you were a good influence after all! Haha. Reading all of your blogs makes me miss going on cruises so much! We're hoping to go on one this summer! Yay! Anywho, I'm glad to hear you're doing well.. I knew you would fit in perfectly! I know this has been a great experience for you that you'll be able to brag about for years to come. Can't wait to read more! Hang in there honey, and keep up the great work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carli, You must be busy, busy!! You have not written an update on what you are doing lately! I check your comments daily and miss hearing from you. Ben & I went to the Easter Program at Chester last night. We sat with James & Drexel. All was so good and it is always good to see James & Drexel, both seemed to be doing so well. Thanks to God that Drexel seems to be doing well with her treatments. She said her hair was growing back now, but is not curly! Brenda & I think that might be a blessing! Too much curl can be bad! You be a good girl, have fun, be careful and stay safe. We miss you around Choctaw County! Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete