Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missing

Today has been a weird day. I was really busy, with moving into my new lounge, which I really like. It was busy busy busy.

Tonight has been an emotional night. I have fought tears alot. I like the fact that I have my own lounge on this ship, but I really miss the old ship alot. The girls on Freedom that I made friends with. Man, it's not like that here. The dynamics of the group here are way different. These people aren't ones I could see myself hanging out with and keeping in touch with once I leave this ship. maybe I have not given them enough time yet, but I just am not as happy here. I don't like the ship as much, but I am really trying to have a positive attitude. Ship life is realy getting easier. I guess I will never get used to the looks I get from men, but atleast half of these sleezes will be getting off in Fort Lauderdale.

On lighter note, I was leaving downtown heading back to the ship last night and a girl walked up to me and asked if I was from the South. Turns out, she is a MSU graduate too. It was so nice to talk to someone who understands cowbells. She was with a Texan and North Carolinan(?) So now I have friends that are American. Two of them are leaving in a few weeks but at least I will have another friend, hopefully so anyway.

Gotta run to bed....work early....

2 comments:

  1. You'll be fine. Before you know it you'll one the new ship and won't want to leave this one. Our store manager quit Tuesday! I talked to the district manager about my future.... I predict I'll be in the buying office in fort worth or.... Little rock! Within a year! I'm pretty excited!
    Love and miss you!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... My second sentence does not make sense. I think I wanted to say you'll like the new ship. Who knows what happened. Lol
    Jme

    ReplyDelete