Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cruise Numero Dos

So this cruise has been much better than the first. I have had a better attitude about everything. I am relaxing and enjoying this work vacation. It actually has been a great deal of fun, with seeing all the ports I have been to. San Juan and St. Thomas are absolutely amazing. Antigua and Tortola have been just ok. I have not seen much of Tortola, as I am still in full sight of the ship right now. I don't want to get out much today, I don't need much sun. I am already a lobster. It is quite unnverving. I am pretty much in serious pain with all my burns. Anyway, I saw a naked little baby running around the beach yesterday. It was cute. And I got asked out to eat by a ship guest. He is from Iowa. He got me to take a picture with him. The other girls were laughing at me for it.

As for my transfer, I will be flying to Freeport, Bahamas on Sunday where I will be until probably March 12 or 13. We will be back in Fort Lauderdale on the 13th to sail out for my first cruise with Miracle. During those 4-5 days in Bahamas, I will be setting up my Circle C lounge. Hopefully I will get some freetime to explore as well.

I also figured out, by the end of March, I will have been to 16 different countries, counting the 3 I had been to before I started this adventure. Holy butterbean. This adventure is dragging me all over the place. Hehe.

Bon Voyage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Glad you are enjoying this trip more. Your bank statement came yesterday. We had a good sized group at church last night. Some of them came mainly for choir practice, but they were there during Bro. Rob's devotional. As soon as you get a new address, send it to me. I am feeling good now. Had a few days that I was really tired, but can do more now. The temp is supposed to get up to 70 today. I think I'm ready for some warmer weather. We are studying Nehamiah in S.S. It is interesting. There were 4 people who made professions of faith last night. 1 man who had accepted Christ in his home came at the close of prayer meeting. The others were in Bro. Rob's office, i 6th grader and 2 teens. Wes and Christy are bringing in more teens and Kenneth and Pam are running the church van. One that rides the van accepted Christ Sunday AM. Love you. Have fun, be safe.
    Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete