Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life is on the upscale

Life on Miracle is so much better than when I last posted!!! I really was having a sour time, but I talked with my supervisor and told her how I was feeling and getting it out in the open has really helped....I am enjoying this way more now!!!

I have made tons of friends, many American. I have been hanging out with some this week, one most of the day yesterday. It is nice to be making friends.

The ports so far this week have been just yuck!!! Panama was quite frightening, and I got offered a great deal on a $200 cab ride. (ahem, kiss my hiney!!) I stayed there about 45 minutes, if that long. And today, I went into Costa Rica, for ummm, about 20 minutes and was back on the ship...There is not much in either place, and the places that are good to go to are expensive or scary on the way....And I don't have a port buddy because all my friends are busy....So this week, I am hanging mostly on the ship!!!

Anyway, hope all is well at home!!! Love yas

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carli,
    It was good talking to you Sunday. Chris called tonight and asked about you. We had rain again today. I prepared supper for Bob and Betty Barrentine today. He had knee surgery last Monday and she had fallen and broken her wrist and had to have surgery on it last Wednesday. The bone had splintered, so it was complicated then she had a reaction to the pain med they had given her. Didn't get out of hosp until Friday. Our class has been taking food to them.
    We love you. Please continue to be careful when you are in port. Looking forward to August!
    Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete