Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ship Life

Cruise two went by so quickly. Much quicker than cruise one. The kids in my group liked me alot too. I think I will get good ratings for this cruise.

I admit, I was a bit sad to leave Freedom this morning because I made some good friends on that ship and am having to start all over again on a new ship, however, it will be an adventure. Meet more people, get my own lounge, etc. Thus far, this have proven to be nothing short of a crazy adventure. When I left Mississippi, I wanted an adventure and I am surely getting it. I have made friends with people from all over the world. Just in the youth department on Freedom there were people from Philippines, South Africa, Mexico, Hungary, Bosnia, Slovakia, and America. I also made friends with tons of people from Canada. Needless to say, I am building a worldwide network.

As for now, I am sitting in the Fort Lauderdale airport waiting to catch my flight to Freeport, Bahamas, where my ship is on dry dock until March 13. I have heard some very interesting things about dry dock. Yet again, it will be an adventure. :-)

I have posted some pictures below from the past few days.

I miss you all back home. (Uh oh, I didn't say ya'll, ship life is getting me.)



Camp Carnival Girls at Piano Bar (My last elegant night on Freedom)


Sweet JJ and me




Nicolas Cage's Private Yacht


Stef and Me at Atlantis Hotel


The chair that apparently cost $1M to get there


Jael and Me on Water taxi to Paradise Island in Nassau


Pretty Waterfall at Atlantis

No comments:

Post a Comment