Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miracle Life

So Miracle life is not as pleasant as I had hoped....I feel like some people just want us to fail at our jobs....however, I am trying to do my best....I am making alot of friends though....I have several American friends on this ship which is nice....Got hit on by a few sleezy guys last night....I just told them I was too busy for a man....

Anyway, just keep me in your prayers as I am trying to get used to this whole different life...I am getting more used to ship life in general...I like the travelling and meeting new people alot, and especially working with the kids.....I just want to feel from the higher positions like they want me to succeed and do wonderful.

The ports this week have been nice. ST. Kitts is definitely my favorite of the ones of this cruise....It is prettiest, although the St. Patty's karaoke party in St. Lucia was quite humorous.

Anyway, I gotta head back to the ship.

Peace out, I love ya'll....

The Little wimp plane that took me to Bahamas

.

St. Kitts



St. Lucia



St. Maarten

1 comment:

  1. I miss my baby girl. I hope you are having a great time on your adventure. Take lots of pixs and one day we can travel together again.

    I love you and miss talking to you everyday.

    Momma

    ReplyDelete