Monday, March 9, 2009

It's the Miracle

Hey guys, I am sitting in a construction yard in the Bahamas. I have slow internet and no good scenery. But I do like the new ship. It is completely different than the Freedom, but I am making my way. I have a cool roommate. She is from the Philippines. The youth staff I've met so far are really nice as well. There are things that I like better about Freedom, but other things I like better about Miracle, such as my room is way bigger. :-)

I am supposed to move into my new lounge on Wednesday. Until then, it's paperwork, labeling inventory, sorting, etc, etc, etc.

Food on the new ship is not so great. I have eaten yogurt two nights in a row. I know, gross, right. (Yes, Mom, I ate yogurt, and I did not gag)

Gotta run off, internet is slow and computer is dying.

Peace out

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Glad you like the new ship. Hope things go well for you. I called the Laird clinic today. The woman that answered the phone said she had filed the insurance claim again and they still are not paying it. You owe $161.36. If you wish you could just mail them a check and you would have the canceled check for a receipt. The address is: Laird Clinic; 103 Doctors Pk. Starkville, 39759. James fished some again today, caught a bunch of bream. I told him if he is going to keep fishing he will have to start giving the fish away because he has too many in the freezer already. He has disked the garden. I think he is getting "spring fever". I'm feeling good, but don't have much energy. Brenda and Dan got home after being on the road for 6 or 7 weeks. They had fun, but were glad to get home. Take care. Love you, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete