Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life is Good

So, Carnival life is not so bad after all. I am really starting to get into the swing of everything. I am having way better cruises and am making more friends each and every day. I just finished up my best cruise two days ago. I had only 47 teens in my age group and about 20 regulars. They were dramatic, but wonderful. We went on a teen tour in St. Kitts. We got to snorkel and kayak 2.5 miles in the Caribbean. It was great fun. My teens this week really loved me. I got some great feedback, lots of tips, and a really cool gift.

Anyway, this cruise is super busy. I have about 150 teens just in my age group and already almost 80 registered. I have about 30-40 that come regularly. It is crazy crazy this week, but I think I am going to enjoy this group a good bit.

I miss home still but I am actually enjoying my job now. I feel like I am doing a good job here and I like it.

It will be nice after this cruise, we have 2 days of no guests. We are relocating to New York City. I absolutely cannot wait. I have always wanted to go there and will finally get my chance.

Anyway, the vagabond must go eat. Love ya'll, and miss you heaps.

Marc and Me in St. MaartenMy teens in St. Kitts before the teen tour



No comments:

Post a Comment