Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Times

So ship life is turning out to be quite a blast. We had the relocation tour last week to New York City and it was so much fun. I hung out alot with my friends. Then 3 friends and I went out to NYC together and that was great.
I am on a 6 day cruise right now which has been lovely. We went to Bermuda where I took 5 teens sailing on a sweet catamaran. I got to put my feet in the freezing cold Atlantic. It was beautiful. Also, I saw the head of the Bermuda triangle.
I am in Rhode Island today with some friends.
I have gotten quite close with a girl on the ship. She is a Christian so we share that bond. She is such a blast to hang out with. We are now port buddies and hang out almost everyday.
Anyway, computer is dying and I gotta head back to the ship.
Love, peace, and hamburger grease (our burgers on the ship have none, they are too dry!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment