Monday, May 11, 2009

The Best Cruise Ever

So I just came out of the best cruise I could have asked for. I had such a beautiful group of teens who all loved me dearly. The feeling was mutual. I cried the last night because I was losing them. I even got really close to their parents. On the cruise, I got to kiss a stingray, which was probably the coolest thing I have ever done. I took some great kids out there.

Anyway, I am in Grand Turk right now and the weather is sunny and warm. I am enjoying it. This cruise has not been as great as last but it hard to beat something as good as I just came out of.

Still making tons of friends. Several of us are planning to go to the fancy restaurant on board for my birthday. It costs $40 per person but it is a real fancy like 6 course meal or some hoop la of the sort. Sounds like a good way to spend some money. Haha.

Hope to update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to keep up with your blog, but I kinda forgot until today; so I read all of your blogs at one time! That's just as good right? haha
    You should check out my blog
    It's not that great, but it has the 4-H Congress Logo I made on it. Too bad you can't come this year.
    Go check it out! A blog for a blog, eh?
    Holla

    ReplyDelete