Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures from Ship life

Miracle Life

My two closest friends on the Miracle
My Favorite Mexican I've ever met, I love Federico

PRE-My Birthday/Farewell celebration at Supper Club

My Soul mate on the ship, Elizabeth
Good friend Sam and me


New York City


Me in Times Square
I'm a big kid!!! What can I say!!!

The day Lizzie and I became soulmates


My favorite cruise

Most of my kids and Kyle, he was adopted into Circle C

Kyle again
Going snorkeling in Grand Turk with my sweetums


Random ports

Riding a sweet horse in Grand Turk

Living it up on the beach in St. Thomas USVI


Half Moon Cay, the most beautiful beach


Lizzie and me taking in the rays
Parasailing, I finally got to do it


Bermuda

I took my teens sailing on a catamaran out in King's Wharf, Bermuda
Just exploring the Bermudian streets

A beautiful Bermudian sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment