Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If at first you don't succeed, keep on trying til ya get it

I am going for another attempt at blogging! Since I have last posted, my world has changed immensely, MORE THAN ONCE (or twice).

The past details are mostly irrelevant, however, to understand who I am today, I will give you a little bit of an update.
I started this blog in 2008 or 2009 to keep up with my adventures with Carnival Cruise Line. After I returned back to normal life on land, I pretty well forgot about my blogging adventures.  I guess I let life get in the way of sharing my details with the world. Or maybe it was Facebook that was my outlet of juicy details. Nonetheless. I am giving it a whirl.

I finished my Master's degree in 2010 and moved to Louisiana, as can be seen from my last blog posting.  In September 2011, I returned to Mississippi where I was miserable.  In August 2012, I started the grand adventure of working toward my Ph.D. at LSU. I guess God was playing a trick on me seeing as I had spent 25 years being a hater of purple and gold.  I came on down here though because I knew God was leading me here.  In the last month, God has turned my whole world completely upside down.  I can't do much discussing of that right now, however, as this process unfolds, I will tell more.

No comments:

Post a Comment